- General Features
- Homopolymer, medium-high melt viscosity
- Water-based coatings
- Milky white translucent aqueous dispersion
Zheflon® FL E201 polyvinylidene fluoride is an aqueous dispersion that is homopolymerized with a fluoromonomer and stabilized with a nonionic surfactant. It has the typical characteristics of thermoplastic fluororesin. Also it has excellent chemical stability, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, good electrical insulation and low friction factor for most active substances and solvents.
Homopolymer, medium-high melt viscosity
Milky white translucent aqueous dispersion
Solid melting point（℃）
Based on PVDF weight
pH test paper
Ø Process safety instructions
1) This product should be processed under 260℃ to avoid producing toxic gases.
2) After touching the lotion or powder, wash any contacted skin with soapy water.
3) During long-term storage, gently shake the container every month or slowly stir the emulsion 3-5 times to prevent precipitation.
4) The operator should pay attention to personal protection during processing and use.
Ø Packaging and storage
It can be packaged according to customer requirements, stored in a clean, cool, dry place. Transported as Non-hazardous goods.
Avoid freezing, heat, dampness or violent vibration during transportation.